Researcher My Studies
The new Researcher My Studies page allows research teams to view and manage their UMClinicalStudies postings and the volunteers that are matched to them - all in the same location. Here is an overview of the improvements:
- You can add a new study through the 'Add New Study' action. Based on the type of study you are trying to add, the system will either allow you to add the study in UMClinicalStudies or direct you to eResearch to do so.
- Studies added through eResearch (if any) will now be displayed in this space along with the allowable actions on that study.
- Study information, along with Activation and Deactivation dates are displayed to help give a quick overview of the study.
- 'Posting Status' indicates whether a study is active or not. If the study is inactive, hovering over the status will tell you why it is inactive.
- All allowable actions on a study based on whether they are active or not are listed below the study.
- Legacy Studies or Studies added before September 2010 are listed in this space.